• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Updated MQ2 as of 6 mins ago... (1 Viewer)

Hope I'm not the only one that's been checking the site off and on all day long hoping and praying :)

Thanks for the always quick and awesome work

dice107 said:
Hope I'm not the only one that's been checking the site off and on all day long hoping and praying :)

Thanks for the always quick and awesome work

I stayed up untill 4am my time last night waiting for the update. I had good ole Siddin spam call my house today to wake me up to make sure I would be here to compile heh ;).

I'm going to release version A so you guys have something, I'll wait a bit and see if they plan on releasing anymore versions before I recompile.

I say go with what we have. Map + Hud = 50% user happyness, and maybe Rezzme ;) "real" time savers. I can get across almost... any zone in under a minute on the glowing mount

I'm late, I'm late for a very important date. No time to say hello, goodbye! I'm late, I'm late, I'm late.
No, no, no, no, no, no. I'm overdue, I'm really in a stew. No time to say goodbye, hello! I'm late, I'm late, I'm late.

Grats on the compile jigs :) first one up too.

Updated MQ2 as of 6 mins ago...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back