• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Updated Compiling guide (1 Viewer)

User

RedCents
27¢
I was wondering if anyone has or could make a newer compiling guide, primarily with respect to unlocking warps etc. I normally use the old one put out by JMO I believe it was. The old guide I was using doesn;t have the same structure apparently as what is used now for blocking out warp. I tried following it several times for my compiles, but can never seem to get the anti-warp code knocked out correctly.

I would love to be able to offer as complete of compiles as JMO and company, as usually I wind up making a new compile as soon as I try to log in and get an incorrect client version message, so often mine is up to at least temporarily fill in for folks until JMO has his up with pax and addicts, which is stuff specific to NA, so thos ethings will pretty much always belong to those guys, but I know a lot of folks like having the warp ability with their compiles.

Didn;t mean for things like pax and addicts, just meant the stuff for unlocking anti-warp, as I know a lot of folks use rwarp still. Personally for my own use it doesn;t matter, as I never use warp. About the only way I would use active hacks would be if GK were released again, and it would only be on unimportant accounts and only in instanced zones. There's plenty of jacktards out there already advertising for us all over with their use of warp in regular zones, so I'll let all the warptards get themselves banned lol. I like the warpers and folks running the auto macs, they get lotsa levels and stuff, but they also take the attention off those of us that just like to find mobs, check spawns, and not have to bash #'s all day to hit abilities hehe.

Nice hehe. Though if you share it, noone will need us anymore hehe. Though I think most folks probably only use mine just until JMOs is up hehe.

Updated Compiling guide

Users who are viewing this thread

Back