• IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Unlocking Torn Efreeti Boots

RedCents
71¢
I know you need traveler achievements to unlock these boots, but can anyone confirm that you
need "Lost Dungeons of Norrath Explorer" achievement to unlock this item ?

If so, does that mean you need to visit every instance of the LDoN dungeons ?
(there are 40+ different instances)

Also, as part of the Norrathian Explorer achievement you need to explore Guild Locals, Housing,
and Special Events areas. What are the specific zones for these areas ?

Thanks.

RedCents
176¢
The achievements for Guild locals, housing and special events areas are all listed in their respective achievements. Can also confirm requirement of LDON explorer.

RedCents
211¢
Everything but optional check boxes. Special events would be weddings. Those can be purchased in the marketplace and take you to a wedding chapel zone. I think there are two for good and evil races.

RedCents
389¢
Wedding Chapel (Dark)
Wedding Chapel (Light)

However, those 2 are not needed. I have chase boots at lvl 4 and don't have Wedding Chapels traveler achievements.

RedCents
176¢
For Special Events Explorer you need:
Dragoncrypt Traveler
Shadowrest Traveler

Wedding Chapels are optional for that achievement.

RedCents
11¢
I can confirm:
Yes- You need LDoN Explorer.
Yes - You have to visit every @#$%[email protected]#$%$%&^ instance.
HERE is an easier way to do LDoN explorer, I finished mine in a couple of hours using this guide.

As they state in the post "By picking a Single Boss target at any setting you will get the name of the boss you need to kill in the adventure window. Just attribute the name to the layout to the rare and cycle through the adventures until you get the one you need." It's much easier, just leave one char at the NPC.