• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Unloading plugins and Kissassist Question. (1 Viewer)

Wingedvillain

RedCents
84¢
Hey Folks,

I am slowly getting the hang of loading plugins/commands etc, however, do I have to load the plugins each time I log into either a new character or a character that has had them previously loaded?

I found the /endmacro command but how can I unload a plugin if the character does not use a specific one. (autoforage etc)?

And one last "dumb" question: Before I can use KissAssist feature, does it require me to fully customize the KissAssist_CharName.ini file for each character on the initial setup?

Thank you all for your help!

Plugins remain loaded until you unload them regardless of the toon or account.Most plugins have a way to switch them off with out unloading them. http://forums.notaddicted.com/showthread.php?t=22443

yes you have to set up each toon in kissassist other wise they will just do basic melee

Perfect thanks! So far everything has loaded without a hitch and I've had NO problems at all running the macros/plugins! I'm going to attempt to work through these ini files for Kissassist and then i'll be almost set. :)

Once again thank you for the immediate response!

RedCented

Unloading plugins and Kissassist Question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back