• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Universal/Global Variables between clients using DanNet? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
70¢
So currently I've been using the DanNet /dex command to communicate variables between clients
Example: /dex healername /varset TankHP ${Me.PctHPs}

This let's the healer know my Tank's hp in real time. The problem is I'm not sure if this is safe, and it also spams the hell out of my healer's MQ window.

Is there a way to disable/mute the MQ window messages from DanNet? /squelch doesn't work

Also is there a better way to communicate variables between clients?

I've tried using the DanNet Observe function but this only updates about once per second. Also it doesn't recognize any custom variables I /declare myself

Thanks.

So currently I've been using the DanNet /dex command to communicate variables between clients
Example: /dex healername /varset TankHP ${Me.PctHPs}

This let's the healer know my Tank's hp in real time. The problem is I'm not sure if this is safe, and it also spams the hell out of my healer's MQ window.

Is there a way to disable/mute the MQ window messages from DanNet? /squelch doesn't work

Also is there a better way to communicate variables between clients?

I've tried using the DanNet Observe function but this only updates about once per second. Also it doesn't recognize any custom variables I /declare myself

Thanks.

/dex healername /squelch /varset TankHP ${Me.PctHPs}

Would get rid of the /varset spam

Has some options you can probably get rid of the /dnet spam with. Also you can set how often observers are polled with that. Not sure on range available to set

Question - Universal/Global Variables between clients using DanNet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back