• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

unintentional warping? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
11¢
just curious, for the last week or so, when i die or try to engage a mob, i get the too far away get closer crap. wont let me loot my corpse or open any doors, it says its too far away. can be standing at an npc, and next thing i know im on top of a wall on the other side of the zone. when i bot a second account, i can have the two accounts standing next to each other and and on the one account when using MQ2map, the map shows the char on the other side of the zone. im leary of contacting soe about this for fear that they will uncover all the warping ive done. ive tried many of the chars on my 4 accounts, and it doesnt seem to matter what char or account, they all are doing this. does any one have any suggestions, or has anyone else had this happen.

Do you have mq2ghost loaded? MQ2Focus** cant remember the end of the plugin name alse made some similar stuff happen if I was no longer on a caster toon.

You have to turn on ghosting for it to do anything. When you load into the game (or /plugin mq2ghost) it defaults to FALSE (Off). If for some reason it might be on without you doing anything and if you're running the version posted on RedGuides try ${Ghosting.Status} to see if it's responsible. I doubt it's MQ2Ghost.

unintentional warping?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back