• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Undocked overlays coming to foreground (1 Viewer)

Myysterio

Myysterio
RedCents
1,801¢
Having an issue with undocked/viewported overlays coming to the foreground when the character zones or something changes (sometimes it happens when the character is just sitting afk in the guildhall). Is there a way to prevent this or do I need to redock/disable viewports my UIs? I know there are known issues with viewports, just didn't see anyone ask this question.

Having an issue with undocked/viewported overlays coming to the foreground when the character zones or something changes (sometimes it happens when the character is just sitting afk in the guildhall). Is there a way to prevent this or do I need to redock/disable viewports my UIs? I know there are known issues with viewports, just didn't see anyone ask this question.
interesting

are you using isboxer?

do you have any other overlays running on your pc? nahimic, overwolf, etc?

which viewported overlays?

is it all overlays?

interesting

are you using isboxer?

do you have any other overlays running on your pc? nahimic, overwolf, etc?

which viewported overlays?

is it all overlays?
I do not use isboxer, no overlays running, classplugins and tradeskill consollidator only.

my best bet is that zoned.cfg is doing things when i move from zone to zone and the plugin or whatever is popping to the foreground.

Zoned.cfg:
/SetWinTitle ${Me.Name}.${EverQuest.Server} (Lvl:${Me.Level} ${Me.Class}) ${Zone.Name} ${Me.Instance}
/nuke pause
/boxr pause
/timed 5 /who
/timed 6 /war campradius 60
/timed 7 /war aoecount 100
/timed 8 /war useaoe off
/timed 9 /war useexpanse off
/timed 10 /war useprecision on

Question - Undocked overlays coming to foreground

Users who are viewing this thread

Back