• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Unattune items (1 Viewer)

grayrathe

RedCents
Does anyone know of and willing to share if there are any more npc left that will unattune items. I have some items that would like to pass down to alts if possible. PM would be fine if you don't want to have it publicly posted.

If there are, no one will release it to keep it a secret due to the nerfs that came from the last post. But I do believe that sony took out all the ones that they knew of, days after they went public. I do appologize, but if they are still out their, they will not be publicized.

crying.jpg

*sob*

There is still one that I know of out there, And no way in hell am I releasing that info. It took me like 2 weeks of searching and finally got one. But to you all there is hope. And when and IF you find it DO NOT TELL ANYONE!! no PMs please.

Unattune items

Users who are viewing this thread

Back