• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

two box (1 Viewer)

Dexstar

RedCents
I've read alot of guides.. and i have yet to see anyone ask if there is a way to Play two characters on the same account at the same time...I know this is super high beyound my lvl so i'd just thought i'd throw it out there

There is no way to log 2 characters in game at 1 time same account unless somone has made 3rd party software to lie to the server but I believe if it were possible in anyway they would catch it immediately and you would get the banstick.

I could be wrong because Ive seen things in the last few months that I never imagined possible but there is nothing in my searches in the last 7 yrs to allow such an event.

No, you can't log in two from the same account.

But that did give me an idea, it would be nice to be able to force a toon off so you could log another one on from a different location. Since I travel alot I leave some toons boxed at my home and I control them from the road. Occasionallly a toon will get kicked to char. select screen but stay logged in. Now that account is dead until I can get someone to deal with it at my house...

When I am at Character Select Screen I do not think Mastermind will work. I think I am going to setup PCanywhere on my home computers. That should solve my problem. Thx for the input everyone.

two box

Users who are viewing this thread

Back