• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Twisting for non-bards (1 Viewer)

Warrene

RedCents
20¢
Is it possible? I have a monk that just earned the Whistling Fists item, clicky effect for Jonathan's Warsong. Should I be able to use MQ2Twist to hum that tune all day long? Or is this a bard-only ability.

I also started a baby bard that successfully twists those low-level songs quite nicely, so I know I have a working version of MQ2Twist. I reviewed the MQ2Twist Wiki and thought I had my monk's INI set correctly, but "/twist 10" on the monk results in an error in the MQ2 window that directs me to the INI file.

Just need to know if I'm chasing something that can't be done.

[Click_10]
CastTime=-1
ReCastTime=0
Name="Whistling Fists"
slot=mainhand

Since /exchange is having a problem at present, I also tested by putting the item in mainhand and changing to slot=DISABLED. Same result.

Thanks for the thought.

I was contemplating a macro when I started the bard. Did some basic twisting and a light bulb lit up. Thought I'd investigate before working up the macro.

Twisting for non-bards

Users who are viewing this thread

Back