• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

TSS bards? (1 Viewer)

Alfer

RedCents
so I just came back after a break from EQ, and naturally i'm looking for a good spot to run my bard at - level 66. Where are you guys botting these days with all the new content?

I got a bard banned in vexd so I'm kind of hesitant about running this one there.

Please forgive me if this sounds rude. If you are a level 70+ bard you know exactly what types of mobs and areas to look for for kiting. Yes there are places.

You need the new exp to get past level 70 I believe. Where do Kite groups go for XP? Pretty much the same requirements, non summoning mobs with good nuff XP to make something of it.

I have played in valdeholm on the west pit area non summoning .... I twist in a snare because they will run takes 12 min to kill one but the exp is kick butt 1.7% normal and 15-18% aa at level 70 by 72 normal exp is .9 to 1.2% and aa exp is 12-15% hope this helps ..

TSS bards?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back