• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Trying to subscribe.... (1 Viewer)

notadoctor

RedCents
20¢
But when I go to purchase and login via the subscribe page, it keeps telling me there's an anti-spam filter that I'm not accepting. I see that on the main page below, there is one for folks who don't have an account, but when I try to login there's nothing there for that. Any idea on how to actually pay for this?

Last edited:
I had this issue the other night when I tried to resub. If you do not log in and go from the home page it did this. What I did was logged into reguides then went to account and subscribe from there. Was able to get it to take my money that way!

I had this issue the other night when I tried to resub. If you do not log in and go from the home page it did this. What I did was logged into reguides then went to account and subscribe from there. Was able to get it to take my money that way!
nice, great information! + redcents for you

Yep, tried logging in through the redguides forum and then going to the subscription page, but it did not work. I'll try to sub now and let you know what I come up with.

I am sorry this did not help you. If you do not get the prompt for the i am not a robot below the log in information it would always fail for me. Hopefully you get it sorted soon.

Problem - Trying to subscribe....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back