• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Trying to run kissassist to assist not Control (1 Viewer)

meeks741

RedCents
18¢
I have a couple of issues i am trying to address First off im a 100 bst.

1. I would LOVE to use kiss assist to click all of the many hotkeys we bst need. and cast a couple spells but can i make it so that it doesnt take over my charater? for instance if a add shows up i want to be able to break away from the target and slow it. but kiss assist makes me stuck to the assist. can i customize it to just cast spells and combat abilities?

2. the MQ2melee plug in is great but even though its set to do Pummel and Focused Clamor claws it will not do them. now i can /mq2 melee load or whatever its called and it will cast each one 1 time everytime i reload the plug in.

3. can i permantly disable this timestamp? everytime i log in i have to /timestamp

4. Is there a way to /exit MQ all together or /disable all plug ins.....say i am on a raid or in a group and suddenly something goes weird i woudl like to disable anything instead of running to a mob and hitting it and looking like a robot.

thank you in advance for any knowledge of these few things. i promise i read though the forums for days

1. Configure MQ2Melee to do that. Can use holyshit and downshit.
2. Reset your toons ini.
3. Not sure
4. To remove MQ2 while you play, type /unload. That will kill all macros and unload MQ2. Be warned though. There is a chance you will crash when you zone.

1. KISS = keep it simple stupid. Doesn't sound simple. Hot Key /mpq will pause all macro activity its a toggle for Pause on/off.
2.MQ2Melee hasn't been updated for Cotf yet.
3. It is new. add the line below to to your macroquest2.ini under [MacroQuest]
TimeStampChat=0
4 what dulak said /unload

1. Use mq2melee to setup your spells/combat abilities with shits and change stickrange=0 so you can control your own character and it won't stick for you automatically.
2. Once you change the ini, type /melee reload to get the new settings.

Question - Trying to run kissassist to assist not Control

Users who are viewing this thread

Back