• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - trying to find the down load. hey stud or i just can see it. (1 Viewer)

Dobber123

RedCents
561¢
1 So i need rank 2, or figure out what is keep me from see file to get started? This kind of stuff tanks me to long to figure to.
2 I under stand you can earn currency my writing guides and answering questions. Could any on give me some ideas?
3 It my be a while before i get any tech advise but i'm dam good putter together a group. I can give you a dozen or so tips to help you get threw that one fight you having a problem with.
4 i need to earn some figure how to get this going, earn some cash. So please leave any and all tech tips and ideas for guides.

I don't know how to see you have the that first time, but thanks.
ps why does it keep logging me out of sight. do i need to pull up a word doc. my help with me poor grammar;)

ps why does it keep logging me out of sight. do i need to pull up a word doc. my help with me poor grammar;)

Hi Dobber, I only suggest this because you brought it up, have you tried Grammarly https://www.grammarly.com/ It's a chrome addon that can help with grammar.

Also I used my red cents to buy you a month access woo! It takes a day or so for one of the mods to go make it active. Once you get it download the MQ2 package read through the user guide for kiss and Jump on in. People in discord can be pretty chatty its always good to pop in there and talk too.

It was my nick named in high school, but i don't remember how i got it.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, i knew that my writing was bad but I had no idea it was that bad, thanks for the tip. My post should even be easier to understand.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you so much i'm working on it right now.

Question - trying to find the down load. hey stud or i just can see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back