• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Trouble with warping to a loc. (1 Viewer)

alabama20

RedCents
60¢
I am having trouble with making warps to specific locs. I copy the coordinates exactly, say 150.01 -150.01 100.00, as "/warp loc <150.01 -150.01 100.00>" but when I hit the hotkey, I'll warp to 00.00 -150.01 100.00. Everytime I warp, the first coordinate, no matter what loc I'm tryin to get to, is changed to 00.00. The other 2 are always correct though.

On a side note, was wondering if there was a plugin that would allow you to use a clicky item from inventory, that you normally can't use from inventory. Was thinkin about while shrouded, having the ability to use my ranger's haste cloak, or my wife being able to use her clicky chanter pants that cast C4, would be sweet. As I'm pretty much a babe in the woods when it comes to understanding how ya'll write plugins and macs, please forgive me if what I'm asking is ridiculous in the extreme.

While I'm new to using MQ, I've been a member of RG for a while now, and just wanted to say thanks for all the great help this site has been. Just started playing with MQ2 last week. My wife and I got to talkin about it, and after I was done telling her what all it could do, there followed 30 seconds of stunned silence followed by a half dozen "What the hell is the matter with you?! Why aren't we usin this!?" I was quickly "encouraged" to get MQ2 running for us. After a day of reading and downloading, I was getting frustrated when I thought to come here and look at what guides might be here for compiling and using MQ2. I saw I didn't need to compile it because of the great work of so many here. Thanks for all your work. I finally understand what Tone means by "Patch day makes me lose my E-boner."

Last edited by a moderator:
Trouble with warping to a loc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back