• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Trophy Tribute (1 Viewer)

thehobo

RedCents
Does a plugin exist, or is there any easy way to make an automated tribute spender like MQ2TributeManager that will also do trophy tribute? Trying to figure anything like this out on the mq2 main site, gets above my knowledge to quickly to be worthwile.

This is being a pain. There aren't opcodes for any of the tributes other than personal, and the timers won't update unless you have the window open. I've gotten around that by having a bagwindow type window offscreen but now I've found the activate button doesn't update there either. So while I can turn it off and on, and tell when it's about to expire I'm still working on a way to tell if it's actually on or not. Several hoops to jump through for something that should be fairly simple lol.

- - - Updated - - -

The other option being tying trophy to personal so they are both on or off but I don't like the idea of that. I may not have a choice though :(

Ok well until I can figure out the way I want it to work I've added the trophy toggle as part of the main toggle. When tribute is on, so is trophy. When tribute turns off, so does trophy. I also fixed the rapid off/on that happened under auto mode (ate 50k tribute in a matter of seconds, was firing each pulse!!)

Question - Trophy Tribute

Users who are viewing this thread

Back