• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Transfering no drops to another account (1 Viewer)

RedCents
21¢
I'm sorry, this bug was my find, my baby... but some of the folks at kenetix want me to remove this post, they have banned me untill I do so....
I want to leave it up and share it, but I also like my level 2 status on kenetix.

Dirty
' . '

Last edited:
Nice only thing is like u said the chests are only spawned after u kill a raidish mob...still this is usefull thx for posting it :p

I have tried this with a few random chest type spawns (rat nest and the spider queen's chest in the tutorial, as well as the chest that pops in a tower in Undershore) and I cannot get the trade window to open. Is it just for chests that pop as rewards? Maybe the chest that pops after you win the Unrest instance, for example, would work? Oh yeah, have you happened to try it since the latest patch?

no I haven't had a chance to play much lately, I actually used this exploit last week. I have a new sword and a couple nice no drops from using this.
I said OoW raid mob chests work for sure ;) I'm not sure if the DoN, or DoDH expansions will work, as I do not have the expansion. have you tried giving the items to the chest prior to opening it? also try giving the items to the chest after opening it.

They may have already nerfed this, but I really hope not. A friend had a few fabled items he wanted to pass to my alts.

I'll be paying for my account in a couple days, and planned on toying with this a bit more.

I tried both before and after opening....couldn't get the trade window to open at all.....could your friend that did it have had one or more of the DoCrack offsets active when he tired it? I can't open a trade window with the chest at all, but I suspect that the check preventing that is serverside. I'll be playing with it more for sure!

dirtynumbangel said:
I'm sorry, this bug was my find, my baby... but some of the folks at kenetix want me to remove this post, they have banned me untill I do so....
I want to leave it up and share it, but I also like my level 2 status on kenetix.
Just shows the calibre of peoplle that hang out there... banning you for reposting your own exploits???
WTF??!!??!!

this been around so long its not funny, posting it here will just get it nerfed just like all sploits that end up on these forums.

Well i will re-explain it for everyone that missed it...what he basiclly said was that when he went to do part of the pally 1.5 epic after they took the mob down a chest pops...with that chest u are able to give the chest no drop items and another toon can go and loot the items that u gave the chest...now I dont know if it really works but that is what was posted for the most part. not sure if it works with other chests or not. :p

I have tested this on a few of the epic award chest from OoW and it is not working for me. At this time it looks like this has been hit with the nerf bat. Moving this to the Nerfed section untill someone can get this to work.

Transfering no drops to another account

Users who are viewing this thread

Back