• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Trading... (1 Viewer)

Stropfo

RedCents
I can get the offset "NewShared" to work. I actually did it by accident. The only way to can put a no-trade item in shared bank is if it is in it's own slot. Meaning, you can't have a bag, or container, just itself in 1 of 2 slots. Anyways, now I tried getting to make Trading no-drop items. I changed the memory part to skip that error, and all it does is take off the error, and doesn't continue with the trading process. If anyone can help with this, that would be great.

I am pretty sure you won't get a lot of help. It went to a server side check and is watched by the GM's more intently then a 13 year old boy watching a room full of strippers. It's been posted several times that it WILL get you banned without fail so if your working on it you might want to do it on a 20$ titanium account. I for one would love to see it ressurected with out the Ban Effects.

lol, i have traded only 2 items so far, and that was 2 days ago
I want to trade items from one person on one acct to another person on another acct.

The way it was done before was from the putting bags in bags offset. You'd put your nodrop items in bag1, then place bag1 inside bag2, and then bag2 wouldn't be nodrop. It was then tradable to another character.

Only thing I'll say about it is don't do it if you have any warnings. I've heard of people being busted on that months after they did it, but only being given a warning and allowed to keep the gear they transferred.

there are random server checks. pretty much some items you probably wont get caught for and many items you will be caught for. ive still seen people get away with it for the past few months but they are either not caring about what he has transfered or hes just gotten lucky and evaded checks somehow..

Trading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back