• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

tradeskills (1 Viewer)

Bloodcell

RedCents
I know about eqtraders and all that jaz, but some of you tradeskill guys may have an inside track on the cheapest way to do this 1 to max, any of you ever write any guides or anything?

i have several guides on my guilds website...

and eqtraders has a few that are pretty good ...

most of what is done in macros and the like... is just simple AFK tradeskills.... so sometimes COST is ignored for the convienence of staying in that one spot...

Example... BREWING we all know for 5 PP you can make fetid essence to get to 122... but the items are in POK (fishing grubs) not in abysmal sea...

so instead the macro just does MHB to get the 250 ish skill in brewing .. and take the bite in PP

i know that does not help but thats the basics....

the new recipies for alchemy are going to be as cost efficient as i can make them

should be done today i hope

ARMY

ok, im doing CE atm moment cause someone in my guild is paying me 4pp per...im not in abysmal doing em, but what you are saying is that macroing for other TS's will have to be based on ease of use??? If so thats fine I just want to be clear, and what is your website?

my website is www.redguides.com 8-) is there any other ???

and what i am saying is .... the tradeskill macros i wrote.. based on overrides original TS macros.... does not always take the cheapest route.....

it does take the most convientent route.... with no zoning.. and as little movement as possible... (meaning running all over the zone)

try the CE mac posted in my Tradeskill thread... cheats and strats... it buys everything you need ... till it hits the magic number of 1320 CE in your inventory

ARMY

kk, i wasnt running it in AS because i didnt have much cash but now I have enough cash to do it there and let it buy stuff for me.

I was running your CE.mac macro....

tradeskills

Users who are viewing this thread

Back