• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Tradeskillers unite! Need help with Tailoring and Tinkering now. (1 Viewer)

nijhal

RedCents
10¢
For those of you who read my post on velium bars to 300 smithing.

I am now looking for the easiest way to 300 in tailoring and tinkering.

Please post your recomendations here.

Try to keep in mind I want to try and keep all combine items stackable.
I also want to have as few sub combines as possible.
Money is not an object.
I hate farming, but spidersilks I can deal with.

Any ideas you guys can come up with would be awsome! Quests, no money return, dont matter. I wanna get macros up for 300 for tradeskills we dont have yet. And these two seem to be the next step.

All help is appriciated.

I've been thru this excerise before, but checked again just to be sure. I went thru the trivial list at EQ Traders for both tailoring and tinkering, checking each recipe at or above 300. All require farming. Frankly, farming becomes a requirement far below 300.

I've never had reason to doubt the EQ Traders, so I conclude this can't be done.

300 is high... and it all seems to require farming... but othmir fur combines seem to be one of the easiest things to farm for.... and a macro for the farming of them isnt so hard to make at all.. afk all day a othmir fur cap is only (cap pattern) 2 othmir furs. a silver thread and a vial of clear mana...
that will get you to 262 pretty quick and easy. the farm is huge with a good turn out for those furs.. the vial of clear mana is made by an enchanter. easy enough. and the pattern and thread is vendor bought. in my opinion the best and cheapest way to 262. and the cloaks which are bout the same but take more furs. get u even closer to your goal... hope that helps some. not sure if its what ya wanted.

Tradeskillers unite! Need help with Tailoring and Tinkering now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back