• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Tradeskill Macro (1 Viewer)

Sirjohns

RedCents
Well in an attempt the corner the May prize market I am posting my tradeskill macro. Its really easy and straight forward. It uses basic so you need to get that .net freeware but most of us scripting have it.

ENJOY

I can't get it to use the "How many Times?" Box. It just starts hitting the 1,2,3 keys over and over without starting the crafting.

Ok easy to by pass that. Bring up the macro punch in all the numbers of combines your doing. Just make sure all your hot keys are correct. Now go to the machine for the skill your using open it and open the first recipe your using. Hit start on the crafter and combine on the recipe. You will hear a couple error beeps but dont worry. Move your cursor to the point where it overlaps the buttons and watch it work.

i still cant get it to work and ive done everything you said. it will just hit the buffs not the recipe. do i start crafting the first or just leave the mouse on start.

Does this macro still work? I was using it a few weeks back, but now it seems to go into Not responding and hangs my client.

Hi SirJohns, i have the .net framework and i can get the macro to work, but i cant get it to auto-repeat the recipie. And is it normal for the macro to SPAM the hotkeys with the buffs in them? Also, i getting hit with failures for 209 pts of heat damage is this normal? because my friends in the tradeskill building are not use to me making mistakes and there asking, 'are you ok darrick?' LOL

Yes, how did this work to repeat recipes? I have to stay there and manually repeat each time, but it's obviously designed to automate that.

Not sure what to do with Set Log, but I do have it pointing to a blank .txt file. What is this log used for? Nothing ever gets written to it.

*ducks because of the newbie question*

LOL...okay I used my common sense to find out that I'm supposed to set that to my character log ...but...

I'm still fiddling with it so that it repeats correctly. I'll let you know how it goes :) Cool little tool.

Okay it starts the crafting process but it will not repeat the recipe until the counter expires...weird.

Any ideas John?

Tradeskill Macro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back