• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Tradeskill Macro help.. (1 Viewer)

Calirian

RedCents
I was using Evercraft 2.0 to make tradeskilling helluva lot easier for me to do. I recently changed my Full Screen UI Resolution to make the icons and spell bar smaller and now my macro doesn't want to work properly. The buttons will still get mashed but it is as if they aren't. Example: The tradeskill problem occurs and the icon comes into the crafting window, the macro recognizes it and tries to counteract it but when the buff is hit on my spell bar it does nothing. I can't remember what resolution I was using when I first downloaded and ran Evercraft 2.0, but I was wondering if I needed to do the whole uninstall/reinstall thing and just start from scratch.

I would really like some help on this or any comments that you all would think might help would be greatly appreciated. Please remember, Imma complete macro newb..and I never could get Macroquest to work right, so it was a thousand wonders I even could get as far as a tradeskill macro. Be easy with me :) and thanks in advance for the help.

With in the first 5 lines of Evercraft's Read Me file it plainly states "You must be in windowed mode in order for the macro to work properly". Also read further down in the file and it states what resolution you need to set your desktop at.

Thanks, I read over that thing again and again and must have just missed it..thanks for catching my mistake and sorry for posting a newb question :)

Tradeskill Macro help..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back