• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Tradeskill item organizer (1 Viewer)

RedCents
560¢
I see there are quite a few macros for banking and organizing but haven’t seen anything that sorts out tradeskill items by tradeskill. All pottery, black smithing etc. I know some items are used in all tradeskills but is there anything like that? I have so much tradeskill stuff all over it’s hard to figure out here to begin if I want to work on raising a tradeskill.

some recipes are not mutually exclusive to a particular tradeskill. you have to make the exact same recipe twice, once for brewing and once for baking for example.
some materials (mats) are not exclusive to a particular tradeskill.

it is much like devising the ultimate sorting / organising system for your Lego. by brick size, by colour, by collection (Google it)? It's complicated. Throw in other limitations like storage size etc. makes my head hurt just thinking about it.

Time to poke my brain with a pen, Homer style

I see there are quite a few macros for banking and organizing but haven’t seen anything that sorts out tradeskill items by tradeskill. All pottery, black smithing etc. I know some items are used in all tradeskills but is there anything like that? I have so much tradeskill stuff all over it’s hard to figure out here to begin if I want to work on raising a tradeskill.
I sorted my stuff by look instead, and in houses

1 house with ore, 1 with silk, 1 with flasks, 1 with powder, 1 with vials, 1 with food, 1 with only meat .....

18 houses, 3 from each of my main group

I sorted my stuff by look instead, and in houses

1 house with ore, 1 with silk, 1 with flasks, 1 with powder, 1 with vials, 1 with food, 1 with only meat .....

18 houses, 3 from each of my main group
Am I using the wrong type of house? I cannot put tradeskill items into a lot using the item window.

Edit: figured it out, houses have the "any type of item" option.

Last edited:
You should try and get your houses thru the loyalty merchant. Those are rent free and can store most anything.

You can only have 3 plots per character but houses are not limited so if one character has more loyalty points you can buy the houses on him and have alts buy the plots. Then make everyone a co owner so you get lots of mail when the plot rent expires (jk)

Request - Tradeskill item organizer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back