• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Trader hottbutton (1 Viewer)

Warl0ck45

RedCents
8,464¢
I was in the process or setting up some new bazaar toons when I figured some other folks might find use for this , if they have not thought of or know how to set it up

Rich (BB code):
Page1Button1Line1=/pause 020, /trader
Page1Button1Line2=/pause 020, /notify BazaarWnd BZW_Start_Button LeftMouseUp
Page1Button1Line3=/notify BazaarWnd BZW_OfflineMode_Button LeftMouseUp

Can either copy each line and paste it ingame, or put it in "C:/games/Everquest/ToonName_ServerName.ini" file. What this one does is:

1=open the trader window (pause 2 seconds for the window to open, raise/loweer it depending on your system)
2=click the trader start button (pause 2 seconds to wait for server)
3=click the offline button

can of course make it into a macro but hey, it aint to hard to type in "/bcaa //keypress 1" to get all toons to poke the first hottbutton... and you can make that into a hotbutton! =)
-----------------------------

I know.. nothing fancy here. But hey... dern Offline button has been there for a while and I only figured out how to poke window buttons in January, heh.

Outside of macro buttons to manipulate the bazaar macro... thought it might be worth asking if anyone else has other tricks! never know unless ya ask =)

Discussion - Trader hottbutton

Users who are viewing this thread

Back