• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

trade trophy (1 Viewer)

toejam

RedCents
Greetings all,
A simple and basic question I hope someone can shed some light on for me. I have a Freshman baker trophy that says it gives me 3 to str, int, wis and 17 to charisma. It says that it goes in the range, primary, secondary and ammo.
But I put it in the ammo slot and I get no stat raises at all. The other slots I receive the appropriate increases. Now stat wise I know they are small and I have better items in the slots except for ammo where I usually keep my riding drum.
Now the questions: Why doesn't the ammo give the stats? and if I keep it in the ammo slot with I get the skill mod percentage that the trophy promises?

Anyone help me out here?

Thanx in advance.

I am not positive, but in a nutshell my understanding is this:
No items in ammo slot will give you stats regardless of what the item says.
Skill mods do work from ammo slots.

trade trophy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back