• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Trade Skills (Poision and potion Making) (1 Viewer)

RedCents
33¢
Hi guys,

Is there any Macs knocking around that let me put my Shaman and Rogue in-front of a few vendors and increase there skill up to a decent level?

Only ones I have seen involve farming even for early skill ups.

I am also interested in Baking and Brewing.

Are any of the other Trade Skills worth investing in for later items or are they out classed by dropable gear as they were a few years ago?

Thanks

Joman

275 poison in abysmal sea. After that you have to use dropped items. There is a macro, I'm not sure where it is. It's from like 2006 but I used it last year.

HI Maskoi, Thanks for that, had limited success and keeps CTD checked the help in the thread and used both the version there and the version in the compile.

Checked the code to make sure the bag im using (normal vendor purchased one) and no problems there.

I even had it make a stack or so of spikes 1 but once I restarted the mac it CTD.

Tried fresh compile etc am a bit of a loss now :s

The mac sarches for null then ctd.

Error is a crash with memory error.

I know nicesamwiches was using it with no issues earlier so really boggled

I had a couple of issues with it...

It bought the ingredients, opened the options then medicine bag. Then made the items. Except for distillate of skinspikes v. Which I realised isn't there. Then I used philtre of the wolf iii and it wouldn't work. It bought all the ingredients but it tried to make wolf I instead.
Lastly - just a thought but I didn't know distillate of skinspikes 6 so when trying to do that, it crashed. After experimenting, it was fine.

Question - Trade Skills (Poision and potion Making)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back