• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Trade hack (1 Viewer)

Ooh, ooh, lets all share this and get banned! grimz, you're going about this in the wrong way. Information like this isn't handed out in a public forum and its most likely kept by a select few people who have no intention of handing it out. Don't PM me asking for it either unless you want a nasty reply that will be of no help. Help the right people and they may help you with this.

O.K. read a few mins ago that someone no longer has any plat due to this hack. So it makes me wonder what it does. (to protect myself and others reading if possible) Is this something that takes your plat during a trade or can someone trade out items from your account? Maybe it is something that takes from your trader in bazaar?

Plugin is the only one I knew of that used to have a plugin like this, but his old site seems to be gone now and even though I'm a member of his, I have no idea what the site is now.

eqisdead

Scammers and griefers should all die a horrible and plainfull death.

Making your own playexperience better by using ghostkill etc. is okay by me. That does not (at least not directly) prey on other players.

A trade hack where you scam another person to do a trade, and then get all his plat or gear or whatever, or those that just plain scam people by placing an item that at first glance looks to be what is agreed upon but is far less worth, that's just wrong. VERY wrong. Please go die a horrible and painfull death in an anthill if you're that sort of person.

What for duplicating ? I already know how it works. Did i say i was scamming people ? No so who cares really. Wow people can go and ghost kill and do all this other shit for loot and easy xp and no one flames. People always ask for a duplication hack and finally one is out and everyone is a asshole about it. Just like asking for the Allah password , YOU USED to be able to post and get it like that not everyone is a asshole about it. People need to grow up there is no need to flame if you dont like it go on too the next post.

this still works thought they fixed it way back?
from how I remember it used to happen. Say your were selling an item. someone says they will buy it. you put your item in the trade window they put the pp in the trade window only thing is the pp isn't really there even tho it shows on the screen. So you go ahead and click trade because it looks legit. After the trade is over tho they get your item and you get no plat.

Easy thing to do to check for this tho is too check your plat count after every trade to make sure it shows up there. if it doesn't petition immeditately.

I don't know how to do it nor would I tell anyone if I did this is out right theft and anyone who does this should be banned.

No mantis there is a way to instead of cheating people out of their stuff but duplicate using the same method.. No cybris this way is differnt

Ah...Then excuse the misunderstanding. There is a live exploit that allows people to steal another person’s trade. The trade is completely real right up until the bug gets triggered. I have no issue with duplicating items except that if released to the masses it would destroy any semblance of economy.

Trade hack

Users who are viewing this thread

Back