• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Tone & your Plugins (1 Viewer)

swag

RedCents
Tone

Since there is a new version of MQ2 from http://www.macroquest2.com/main.php?p=download
and If I download this and re-compile how will this effect all the work that I have done for your Zip? I dont want to lose that UI and other neat little gadgets you have.

If I did download is the process:
Step 1: Download new version of MQ2 & compile
Step 2: Re-apply your Zip Files for Plugins into the release folder
Step 3: Re-apply UI Zip files in the default directory
Anything else I may have missed?

I just dont want to screw up the work that I have completed.

Actually, I just found this post from earlier today.

Everything should be up to date and running smooth I'll post the "Offical" compile for this last patch here in a bit. MQ2 devs released source today.

If you're compiling for yourself don't copy my Macroquest2.exe it is modified and won't register your legit #'s. I uploaded my compile with the most recent source from MQ2 page and the plugins page is updated to. If you can't get it to work you can just use the compile I did. Try compiling again and copying the UI files and plugins, and let me know what happens. Best way to do it would be to compile plugins yourself if you know how to do that. I posted all of the source to every plugin in my compile. The UI_Windows that I posted you can just copy in they don't need to be compiled.

Tone & your Plugins

Users who are viewing this thread

Back