• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

News - To those addicted to games... (1 Viewer)

This woman has a son who has a history of epilepsy and ADD. He used to sit in front of the computer and play EQ all day, every day. Eventually he cut off his phone, quit his job, and effectively ended all contact with his friends and family shortly after he stopped taking his pills. His mom then found him dead in the room where his computer was and EQ was still on the screen. Since then she's felt it her duty to help addicted gamers everywhere by coming out with a 12-step program by coming out with this website. She believes that Everquest is the sole reason that her son killed himself and the fact that he was epileptic, ADD, had social issues and stopped taking his medication had NOTHING to do with it.

Holy shit man you're telling me. I've been sitting at the computer since 3:00 PM because every 30 minutes a GM pops in to say ETA is 30 minutes from now. I've gotten an ETA from an actual GM in chat for 3:00, 4:00, 5:00, and 6:00 PM EST but haven't got one for 7 yet, even though servers still aren't up and it's 6:15.

News - To those addicted to games...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back