• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

To the people on stromm doing dreadlands afk tasks (1 Viewer)

shadowman33

RedCents
70¢
would you guys PLEASE stop blatently warping in front of everyone? I have seen you do it countless times in front of me, and everyone else around. This is the problem with that afk taskmaster macro using warp. I understand doing the macro, but you guys are just not thinking or don't care either way. I have watched you guys /zone into karnor's right in front of people camping the entrance, then warp right back in front of them. It's people like you that are gonna end up getting yet another wonderful tool nerfed after you get smacked with the ban stick. I am very sorry for posting this, but enough is enough. I have bit my tongue for a long time watching you guys. I will not say names or guilds, but all except one of you are from the same guild. Maybe it's just me, but I thought the point to running mq2, was to not let the world know that you are doing it.

Very sorry all,
/rant off

I agree, I don't play on stromm that much, but when I do I see the same thing. I can understand you not caring about your account anymore and doing it because of that, but when soe says "enough is enough" they are gonna get warp ultimately nerfed.

This doesn't just go for stromm, seen it on other servers also, but not nearley as many times as there. Being on the newbie server doesn't mean you get to act like idiots.

maybe you should just report them... the quicker they are gone, the safer it will be for serious users... before I even THINK about warping anywhere, I check the map to see if there are any others in zone.

Give them what they deserve!! (my 2cp worth)

/rant off.... must have gotten out of the wrong side of my bed this morning and tripped over my soapbox!!

I too saw the error in my original AFL Taskmaster, thus is why the /warp has been taken out with the exception of traveling inside the tunnel to the Lost Valley.

For those that are using the full warp enabled, use the revised version! The tasks take around 15min so you'll still have to wait for the task timer anyways!

Don't risk using /warp. AFK'ing is nice until you get banned, and then that 14.99 a month wasted ...

To the people on stromm doing dreadlands afk tasks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back