• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

To BackStab (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tartoob

RedCents
Hi Backstab,

i've sent you 3~4 emails last week, and you didn’t reply "am not able to PM you also"... incase you didn’t receive them or not able to check ur mail.. Please drop me a mail from a different mail..

How is this a submission for free access?

Bacstab (spelling!) is frequently in the RedGuides chat so rather than make random posts harassing him because he's not answering your emails, try checking in there for a few days first.

Also bear in mind that not everyone revolves their life around the internet, email, RedGuides and games so it's perfectly possible he's away on holiday, busy with other stuff or just can't be bothered to reply as he has more important things to be doing.

Chill out.

You need to understand the volume of e-Mails and PM's I recieve from users regarding their free access, their not being able to access a particular forum, them not getting their free access from their Honorable Mention quick enough, not getting a custom title from their monthly poll spot, not having their custom title done the way they wanted...and I can go on :P.

Also keep in mind that I am the guild leader of a guild raiding AQ40 and Naxxramas + other content 6 days a week, and I'm in the process of other work for Redguides.

I'll get to it eventually, sorry for the delay -- I'm just busy. I'm not the only admin, so if it isn't specificly about free access someone else can help you.

thumbs up :)..

i submitted the post here, cuz am not able to post anywhere than here.. i dono!! maybe something wrong with my user... anyways.. thumbs up again...
and its just small request if any admin can give me the free month "am Honorable Mention :)" u know :) one month i didnt read a single useful infomration from any website...

Redguides are the best :D

10x

To BackStab
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back