• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Tired of Forgotten Halls (1 Viewer)

Donnavan2005

RedCents
Does anyone know of a good place to exp for 3 level 70's in macro mode? I run an sk/cleric/shamman combo and am looking for a good place to put them and run them with puller/healer macros. I have all the expansions so if anyone can give me a spot to put them I'd apreciate it. Even if it's only a 2 or 3 spawn. Please reply, or PM me...

Looks like you have some good suggestions here already.

I will suggest you do hollows or RCoD Sewers. Both are instanced OoW zones.

Sewers is especially good xp along the lines of PoFire XP.

Donnavan, wait until after the new expansion comes out. With the new expansion raising the level cap, the mobs in FH might pop over to a new higher level if you enter FH at level 71 or above. As of now, they pop at 65 or below. If they pop at 70 or so, it will be way better exp.

darkeros said:
Donnavan, wait until after the new expansion comes out. With the new expansion raising the level cap, the mobs in FH might pop over to a new higher level if you enter FH at level 71 or above. As of now, they pop at 65 or below. If they pop at 70 or so, it will be way better exp.

I can't wait either.

Tired of Forgotten Halls

Users who are viewing this thread

Back