• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Timing out to reset Secret Question (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,214¢
Does that
pw: 123
pw: 123
question: test

and letting it time out still work? Having probs with it atm I might just be not waiting long enough.

want to say ive seen people say let it time out for a real long time. other than that i dont know.

use to work but i just let it time out all night and its not working lame... I forgot the secret question to one of my toons lol.

Ok after doing some experimenting I found out that it has been nerfed if you go to www.everquestlive.com and then proceed to the my account section and do 123 123 test. However if you use: https://login.station.sony.com/logi...s://eqbl.station.sony.com/launchpad/index.jsp

and go to edit registration, type in test123 for pw1 test12345 for pw2 then california for the secret question. Let it time out for about 30min. Click accept changes, and you will get **an error as occured** hit the back button type in the new pw you want for pw1 pw2 and leave secret question as california, and wulia.

I just tried it after letting it time out for an hour. I get the "error has occured" message, but when I hit back, I get an IE "This page cannont be displayed" page so I can't change the info. Is there anything you all recommend I do?

If you have all the information for the account, you can call support and get them to reset your question.

Moonspell said:
I just tried it after letting it time out for an hour. I get the "error has occured" message, but when I hit back, I get an IE "This page cannont be displayed" page so I can't change the info. Is there anything you all recommend I do?

Are you useing a version of IE newer then 5.0?

Timing out to reset Secret Question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back