• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

time travel in WoW (1 Viewer)

mynameisob3l

RedCents
yesterday, i was riding my horse around in circles and i started going so fast because i had this carrot on a stick jammed up my horse's bung, and i was wearing these level 12 garbage shoes with mithril spurs on em (the blacksmith was liek OMG why do you want to put spurs on these grey shoesNOOB and i was like, look fucknutsDOyou see the gold in trade window? does mcdonalds tell overweightpeople "LOOK MA'AMidon't think you should enjoy another round of McNuggets toniteOK?" didn't think so, besides i'm like a super genioius becuase WHY WOULD I PUT FUCKING SPURS on my main tanking shoes?! talk about a NOOB! YOU! not ME! RAWR! then i closed the window and /spit on him and proceded to spam /2 LOOKING FOR a blacksmith that enjoys making money and doesn't give a damn what i decide to attasch my suprs to (OMG LIKE 300 tells at once! oh shit... i've opened a prenthesis inside of another set of parenthesiseses.... i'm gonna just start a new paragraph heregoes

SO ANYWAY. there i was, carrot in my horse, spurs on my feet, and riding enchant on my gloves (i can enchant myself, so no silly story there), and i was goign in circles so fast that i started to get dizzy, and then i hear this crackling noise like a pyroblast warming up, so i stop my horse, get off it, and look around... but i don't see any mages! then BLAMMO! 2000 crit with a DOT to boot! suddenly there's this 3-inch tall little fucker kicking me in the shins and shooting off frost chains like it's going out of style i was like AN INVISIBLE MAGE?! WHAT THE FLUNK?! then i realized...OMG! I WAS RIDING SO FUCKING FAST ON MY HORSE THAT I WENT BACK IN TIME, AND I WAS BACK IN BETA PHASE 2 WHEN MAGES HAD INVISIBILITY! OH SHIT! i immediately opened the trade channel (back then you could be in trade anywhere) and saw people doing manual auctions in chat!

bobthetroll: WTS 8 slot bag, i have 50s offer... going once
bobthetroll: going twice...
davetheorc: 51s!
bobthetroll: i have 51s on an 8 slot bag...
bobthetroll: going once
bobthetroll: going twice
ramontheundeadguy: 55s!
bobthetroll: i have 55s... 8 slot bag
bobthetroll: going once

I immediately /leave trade'ed because it was so horrible i couldn't stand the pain.... it was lucky that only one person was sellign something, because it used to be pretty bad when there were like 5 people hawking garbage greens in trade chat... i probably wouldn't have been able to even reach the keyboard since blood would have been shooting out of my eyes and in severe head trauma cases it's best to keep pressure on the wound until you can recieve proper medical attention (OMG, in america you dial 911, but in Japan you dial 119... talk about AASS BACKWAARDS!). anyway! speaking of hawking green items in trade i was like OMG! there was no such thing as epics back then! watch this! i'm gonna just link one in trade and not even say anything! this will BLOW THEIR MINDS! WOOOHOOOOO----

oh, wait.

that's right....

i don't have any epics.

FUCK!

time travel in WoW

Users who are viewing this thread

Back