• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Three new PVP exploits (1 Viewer)

Racecar

RedCents
I've been PvP'ng my little butt off the past week and I've discovered the following three exploits:

• The city flag bug. Bring along a high level friend with you when you go PVPng. Get yourself a city flag by attacking a gaurd. Attack anyone in your normal lvl range and your city PVP flag will transfer to them. Have your high level friend whack them once and kill them and you get the exp, loot and faction!
  • City zone exploit. Currently, if you are in an enemy city zone you can't be attacked. This means you can gank people right next to an ungaurded city zone, then dash into the zone when you are losing a fight. You will get a 30 second no zoning timer, but the other players won't be able to touch you. This has made me practically invincible and I've been racking up 40k+ points per night. As an added benefit, you can go into your enemie's city, camp by their bank and wait for someone with a city PvP flag to come bank their cash. You are free to gank them, then run into an Inn room (yes an enemy Inn room. Do a "tour") and wait for the PvP flag to go away. Expect this one to get nerfed soon, so exploit it while you can.
  • The scout poison exploit. Currently, if you have a high level scout with high lvl required poisons you can apply the poison at your normal level, mentor down to a lower level, and re-apply the poison, overwriting the old buff. But what happens is that instead of getting the mentored poison dmg, you get your original high level poison proc damage! This one is unstoppable if you have a high level scout. It is hard to state how big an exploit this one is, you can one shot just about anyone.

I hope you guys enjoy these. Take advantage while you can :D

Three new PVP exploits

Users who are viewing this thread

Back