• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

this proves it (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frost

RedCents
11¢
Well this proves that red really hates me but oh well i ask for my stuff for getting votes and BLAMMO! kicked outta the forums! nothing now so am i gunna get my year redbot? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: and for chicken dance :p . and for karma :eek: and last but not least skeptic :D .

You psycho.

The moment the polls ended I had to leave for graduation. I just got back yesterday, and will start on rewards after I get through 90+ private messages and 250+ emails. This isn't to get any "oh boo hoo poor redbot has to read emails" replies, just letting you know it could take a day or so.

Lol poor Red I feel for ya... I am sure like us he does have a RL to attend to among other things. Give the man a break lol i am sure as Admin he has alot of stuff to sift through on a daily basis and like he said he was going out of town and just got back today i am guessing =P

OMG!!! Redbot has a RL?????? But... but.... he.. CANT!!! *sob*

But, seriously, Red does a great job, and if you have a question or request, he answers... it just takes a little time to go through a crap load of PM's as well as submissions AND read through the forums :)

LOL yeah give Red a break on top of RL events and the MTS of Email and PM's he gets he is also working on a MAJOR website update so please extend some lea-way for the guy. lol :D :p :eek: ;)

I cant believe how inappropriate you are Frost .... we were all telling you to be patient in the closed WoW forums and now you go make a fool of yourself like this in the public forums ... we can all see what has been proven Frost.

/golfclap

Don't suppose you have the fortitude to make a public apology ?

Now, now... though Frost may be seen to be a pain to Red and lacking in the patience department, I don't agree with burning him here at all.. after all, if many of us want to see this sort of stuff we could go to the many other sites and forums out there that absolutely delight in howling at anyone like a castrated hyena (*winces at picture*) that asks a question, makes a statement etc. I really come to this forum because I like the friendly attitude of everyone and the help that nearly all people are willing to share.

Now, now... though Frost may be seen to be a pain to Red and lacking in the patience department, I don't agree with burning him here at all.. after all, if many of us want to see this sort of stuff we could go to the many other sites and forums out there that absolutely delight in howling at anyone like a castrated hyena (*winces at picture*) that asks a question, makes a statement etc. I really come to this forum because I like the friendly attitude of everyone and the help that nearly all people are willing to share.

/sign tbh

Yes hes an idiot, but he HAS contributed very VERY well to the forums. In fact some of his guides have actually changed my wow game...
So guys...give the guy a break, hes probably just worried. For Frost I say calm down dude, Red WILL get to u. U just gotta wait....

I love the friendly atmosphere too...its so nice that nobody EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER says anything negative about people trying out new things...

yo does eney one on this planet not say all your bass are now belong to us plz i have bin to like 30 forms and its there for like 100 people every time and..... i dont know i think red is ok to just saying nothing for everything.

this proves it
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back