• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

This one time...at band camp... (1 Viewer)

Creed

RedCents
i decided to start a really dumb thread for the purpose of seeing who can make the funnest or nastiest, or whateverelseiest ending to that 'oh-so-overused' phrase...

This one time...at band camp...willy saw skeptic's grounding totem....

As long as this thread is useless, I might as well be useless.

This one time...at band camp...me and this one girl...did this one thing....while watching willy do this other thing with his him...and yeah...

Last edited:
Or this one time at band camp i saw Creed's me..... (I just made a joke about myself i used to hate getting made fun of about... my name.[which for the record, mt formal name isnt "willy."])

Revision: One time at band camp.... After 10 seconds of being grounded by skeptic's totem, i instanly arcane explosioned all over my arcanists pants.... took 3 teams of gnomes 4 weeks to get those things clean.

This one time....at band camp...i got ganked....and it was good......real good ;)

this one time...at band camp...i made out with an undead priest

this one time...at band camp...an undead priest made out with me

this one time...at band camp...i got a 'fortitude buff' from an undead priest

This one time...at band camp...I sold ballons...oh wait that was at the Dead...does following the Greatful Dead count as band camp?..cause if it did I've got some great stories...

This one time while following the greatful dead.. i found out that they are neither greatful nor dead.... needless to say i was disappointed. See my complete works for information on the following false advertisment lawsuit.

Creed said:
you mean to say that "you see dead [nelfs]"? :eek:

Actual it's quite a interesting story.....blah...blah...blah...he died and got kicked of the server before he could do a body run...blah....blah....blah

This one time...at band camp...I hit this one guy...with a basoon....

I really did play the basoon though...and the flute...and tenor sax...I won't go in to it.

I'm bored.

this one time...at band camp...it asked some people to come up with band camp jokes...

This one time... at band camp... I saw a black flute!

(that wasn't meant to be rascist, you have to have seen American Pie to get it!)

This one time...at Camp Taurajo...

I accidentally sat on Willy's wand...like when I sat down to drink his 'water'

...cuz I was like, out of mana, you know?

...and it was like, right after that patch...so it like...started Auto-Shooting...

...and like...Willy kept yelling "LIEKOMG I'm gonna Crit! I'm gonna Criiiiit!!!!"

...I like, tried to Fade, and like Blink and I even tried a Limited Invulnerability Potion...

...but I couldn't get Willy's wand out of my ass..

Last edited:
This one time... at band camp... I saw pbag post an actually useful post!

Oh no wait... That was a dream!

omfg pwnt :p

Skeptic said:
This one time...at Camp Taurajo...

I accidentally sat on Willy's wand...like when I sat down to drink his 'water'

...cuz I was like, out of mana, you know?

...and it was like, right after that patch...so it like...started Auto-Shooting...

...and like...Willy kept yelling "LIEKOMG I'm gonna Crit! I'm gonna Criiiiit!!!!"

...I like, tried to Fade, and like Blink and I even tried a Limited Invulnerability Potion...

...but I couldn't get Willy's wand out of my ass..
Oh... my... word....
GENIUS!

How dare you?! All those poor oompa loompas...

Actually I don't give a damn, DIE OOMPA LOOMPAS, DIE

This one time ... at band camp, I met this very attractive flute player. We looked at each other while playing our musical instruments and penetrated each others eyes like they were endless pits of unused energy sources.
We drew strength from each others gaze and soon the time that stood between us was still.
Nights filled with glee and school boy giddiness were soon smothered in timelessnes.
Each day continued to be a haze of euphoric climations that lasted for hours upon hours. We would on occasion have the time to sneak down to the " unused portion of the library and have many "meaningfull" talks.
Thats when she said she doesnt want me to play Everquest anymore.
I sang a little tune at her funeral.

WHO DARE DEFIAL THE WORDS AND LANDS OF THE OOMPA-LOOMPA

Anyone in the CMA who partook in these actions report to my office imediately... and bring a towel.

Wow willy, I had no idea you rolled that way... Hmm, something is wrong here, the real Willy isn't... Gay! :o

This one time...at band camp...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back