• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

This is kind of cool (1 Viewer)

Yoshiegg

RedCents
WoW Strategies & Cheats section please.

Hey,

This is probaly been done and i don't really think anything of it but something that is really random. This happened to me and some other people on my server, we were on the boat and when it should of gone to that pop-up between darkshore and menthril harbor, it did't. All it did just drop us out of the boat. :confused: This also happened a few weeks later when i went back to darkshore and heard some guy complaing that the long swim back from the spot were the boat disappered. Ok im pretty sure m going to get flamed for this so let it begin (flame protecter up) :cool: LoL. Anyways I just wanted to post this discoverery with the people and im sure it's not the first time its happen. If anyone could explain it to me i would like to comfirm my thoughts about the boat lagging or glitching. All right I no this isn't going to get accepted so don't even bother saying it Creed (please) :D

ZOMG it doubles your gold everytime it buggs! Jk, dont i wish. this is prolly just some kind of weird thing when trying to load from island 1 to island 2 and i think you switch servers and maybe the boat just doesnt load on the other side for a random reason. I doubt there is anything you could profit off of this, except you might be able to swim to like a forgotten island if it leaves you in a good spot

not accepted...i'm gonna move it to general...

don't worry about flames here...they don't happen that often...only when they are really really deserved...

This is kind of cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Back