• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Thirty second delay (1 Viewer)

dragonfire

RedCents
722¢
On two boxes since the new Launchpad I have been getting 30 second lag like delays and then 30 seconds of full display. It about to drive me nuts. The box will freeze for just about 30 seconds then return to normal. Normal lasts about 30 seconds then a freeze. It only happens when the latest MQ2 with the launchpad protection is running. Nothing else has changed.

Does anyone have any thoughts?

try playing without the launchpad
right click your eq icon click properties and add patchme to the end of where it says target, for instance mine looks like
"C:\Users\Public\Sony Online Entertainment\Installed Games\EverQuest\eqgame.exe" patchme
the new launchpad snoops for mq

I'm on a different server. I close launchpad after every start as the patchme option is not working anymore. It CTD's most of the time. I have a feeling this is a video card starting to fail.

Thirty second delay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back