• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Thinking about selling (1 Viewer)

eqlover

RedCents
My brother talked me into keeping the accounts just in case. Since the game has lost such popularity he feels we cannot get as much as we think the accounts are worth. How do you put a price on something you have worked on for six years, haha.

Sorry all, thanks for all the messages.

Last edited:
dwafe warrior sounds kewl but i think many are thinking the same as you eglover the game just not what it once had i even gave 2 accounts aways. I was even given to but chars were to low lvl and cant bebothered to xp grind to lvl new chars up and just cancled account 2 weeks ago on them it a grind trying to lvl chars hehe Hope you find a new home for them m8 i would take dwafe over for ya but would not buy another account been here 6 years like yourself :cool:

or swap for 60 cleric time flagged was a boxed alt so never been played as a main char only logged in for flags VS server

If you wanna sell off your accounts, I know this will sound really wierd, but I have seen people selling their online based accounts on E-Bay. You will more than likely get the best there. My roomate tried to sell his on PoK, that was a dumb idea, most people don't wanna pay a good price unless they are really serious and if someone is on E-Bay, they are probably incredibly serious.

Bump, added magelo links for one account. It expired today, and damn magelo is broken because of the patch. So, I updated the magelo's as best as I could.

Well, you can try to sell it on ebay, but then, if ebay realizes that you are selling an Everquest account, they pull the ad AND cancel your ebay account.
I have also tried to sell on Player Auctions, but when I tried to do a listing, the securoty requires a verification code that I couldn't include because I am in Australia, and our credit cards (at least all 4 of mine!) have no verification codes on them.. so ebay may be my only option, even though there is a high probability of my ebay account being banned.
And just for the record, I tried selling my mnk lvl 66, time and GoD flagged to one of those platinum sellers, carrying 2 mil in plat AND uber equipped with many droppable items too, and I was offered -----> $60 (!!!!!)
Food for thought: Maybe Sony has shares in ebay?

Goodluck on selling them, if I had the cash I would give you an offer for the 1st one the 70 Druid, but got to much RL issues that need my cash atm. So Goodluck on the sells. :o

There are various places that sell you accounts for you, but I'm sure at a % or base cost of what you have. I believe IGE does it, and also mysupersales sells accounts also. Just food for thought.

Currently in the proccess of selling all the tradeable items in the bazaar. My supersales is offering $200 per million plat. Not sure if that is a good deal or if I should just try and sell it on Player Auctions, though it does not look like much is selling on PA. Do a search for The Nameless, there are plenty of auctions, but noone is bidding.

was tryin to leave you positive fedback but PA requires me to bid on it

havin probs with 4 boxin or i would make a offer on your Dwarf warrior (if it was not a dwarf i would not be interested)

Thanks for trying. I know I will get less bids because I have a 0 rating. I have a 96 rating on Ebay, but can't sell EQ stuff on ebay, damn SOE!

I will probably just put all the accounts on PA and start them at 200.

Thinking about selling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back