• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

The New Patron System: How has it effected your guild? (1 Viewer)

RedLotus

RedCents
60¢
Previously, I had some folks in my guild who hadn't logged in for a while, but none of them were patrons, so it was all good. Our guild has progressed quite nicely. Guild progression is no longer based on the number of patrons, rather, its the number of active accounts. If you have a few people who love running the writs and doing the heritage quests, and a lot of people who log on occasionally, it can cause a change with the progression of the guild.

With my own guild, the officers are talking about cutting the weight. Taking people who haven't played in X number of days, and setting them free (kicking them). If you belong to a guild that enjoys progressing, but had not previously placed a stipulation on activeness, the guild and it's players are now faced with a choice of either having your elusive friends in, and progressing slower, or kicking them to the curb, and progressing faster.

Now that you've had a bit to see how it's working, I wanted to get a concensus and ask everyone, how your guild is dealing with this change.

The New Patron System: How has it effected your guild?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back