• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

The New Broker Method (1 Viewer)

TeachersPet

RedCents
51¢
It now drops money in your inventory wherever you are in the world. So that gives me an idea. Especially on the pvp server you know you're going to be poor in the wild a bunch, I have a solution.

Mail a reserve amount of cash to your alt in an even denomination like multiples of 1g, then place a bunch of newbie items on the broker for that same denomination. When you're low on cash in the wild and don't want to waste time going back to town to get money to buy food from an NPC, just log off fast, buy the items on the broker from your alt and then log back on the main. Boom, free money transfer from ANYWHERE in the world.

This also gives me an idea for an interesting PvP bug (that requires two accounts and money on the other team). Say you're pvping in the wild and there is someone you KNOW you can PK. Go to a second account on another computer/other team and just search the broker for items from them. If you find something fairly expensive that you can afford, buy it from them on the broker then immediately PK them on your first account. You got your item half price and they got screwed out of their cash.

The New Broker Method

Users who are viewing this thread

Back