• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

The end is nigh (1 Viewer)

Patch day tomorrow, I'm trying to determine which course of action is better, accidental suicide or faking my own kidnapping.

The MQ2 community is a very large one. I cannot see SOE ever eradicating it. The best they can hope for is to eradicate a large portion of the active hacks.

I would go as far as to say that there is enough people with drive to hack EQ, that soe will loosen its new found crusade to fight first. It's not as simple as just hanging everyone they catch, they have to pay dearly for the rope. SOE is just pushing "the next generation" of programming and game hacks in EQ to evolve faster.

At this point, SOE can not prevent the forest from burning, The fire is everywhere and it's just a matter of tossing buckets here and there for them

Spoken like a true hero the fire is started more hacks will open up and the forest that has a fire here and there will become one massive ass barn fire.

I bet they have been planning this for quit a while...
and theres more too come

theres no hope...

the era of legit grows ever so near.

The end is nigh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back