• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

The access bank cheat is back. (1 Viewer)

RedLotus

RedCents
60¢
This exploit has been ressed more times than an overnuking warlock.

Forget the /show_inventory part of it.

Just use /bag_open -3 to open your bank. It isn't your full bank, but close enough. If you want access to your shared bank, change it to -4. You can eat drink or craft from this.

Last edited:
Correction. You can have the bank open using /show_window inventory.Bank OR use /bag_open -3 for bank and /bag_open -4 for shared and it lets you eat and drink.

Both worked for me, I could eat and drink both in tradeskill instances and out in the wilderness. I couldn't get it to work for crafting, - as in, it would not recognize bank items as available for crafting- although the items were in bags and not just in a slot. I'll play with this some more. I have to run and take care of a sick parent tonight but I'll be back in the next day or so to try it out ASAP.

I read something from someone who claims he uses /bag and then hits [TAB], then -3 so, I logged on to test that too, but I can't get that to work.

Hey Lotus,

I have been away as well :-( but now I am back. That is everybody's warning. :eek: lol! Anways I tried this tonight and could not get it to work. It pulled up the window that you get when you bank however all of my slots are greyed out. I could not see what was in my slots or bags. Could not do an examine. Did I do anything wrong or has this been nerfed again???

I'm back! It works. :)

I'm not sure what you tried, but with /bag_open -3 I can open my bank and drink or eat. It works to do it both immediately, or to eat/drink when hungry. It also works if your food and drink is in bags. You should be able to open your bags, and your slots should not be grayed out.

Hmmm... what are you typing in?

There should be a space in the command between open and -3.

The best I can figure to use it for, is holding eat and drink though... I haven't been able to get it to work for holding crafting materials.

Just tried again yesterday and you arent able to use anything out of the bank now when you open it :( nerffffeedddddd

The access bank cheat is back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back