• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

the 10 yr old boy (1 Viewer)

imported_swizzle

RedCents
Hi all!
when i was on my chinees gold bank (naked human female)
this boy shows up:
e5bfc9654b41661e19daf6f996a3af.jpg

[Koffe]: Level 28 Dwarf Warrior <Awaken> - Stormwind City

nr1ts3.jpg

PAY!!11oneone.. Mmmm

nr2bb7.jpg

nr3xj4.jpg

so long you pay m8!

nr4yy6.jpg

nr5zh4.jpg

nr6po2.jpg

noes!!

nr7uw5.jpg

its a bad chat :eek:

nr8ye2.jpg

nr9vu3.jpg

but for 10 g i do a lot! :D

nr10wj1.jpg

i like to ''more and dance'' ><

nr11np3.jpg

is it normal to play wow when you are naked behind your pc? :rolleyes:

feel free to pay me! freegirl - zenedar (eu)

nobullshitmn3.png

I wish I could say I was surprised...
Well done though with pushing the price up!
(and where in the world did you get that pic?)

My boss is wondering why I'm giggling and can't stop......I should roll a female nelf and use her for my dirty gold farming. I'll go to bed with extra gold, crying at night, curled up in a fetal position.

Man Show Boy FTW. You do get some pretty strange whispers in WoW from time to time. It makes me sad that parents let their kids play this game. Exposure to people on the interweb at that young age could damage a person for life.

Man Show Boy FTW. You do get some pretty strange whispers in WoW from time to time. It makes me sad that parents let their kids play this game. Exposure to people on the interweb at that young age could damage a person for life.

don't worry mven... you've been giving off the damaged goods vibe for quite some time now :-p

(Father Flanigan says your too old stop calling him)

on a other server where i'm also farming ''chinees gold'' i had 20 G from a guy cus i started naked and didn't had a wpn :P

the 10 yr old boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back