• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Thanks to those, (1 Viewer)

Marbury

RedCents
121¢
I wanted to take a moment out of everyone's time, and I hope they can do the same as me, and thank those brave men and women who serve the great country of America.

If it weren't for those people who have served, are serving, and will be serving, our country would not be here today. We have to send thanks out to those people because if not for them we would not have our freedom today, to do as we want in this great nation.

I have to admit, from time to time I think about the wars that we have waged and won, to strive for freedom and stand for our rights. Most people are against the idea of this war, and think we're not fighting for the right side. I don't like the war, but I support our troops to the end.

Thanks again to our Armed Forces,
Scott

Oh yeah,

Be safe on this holiday everyone. I know most people are having cookouts and having some drinks, so be careful when driving.

id also like to thank the brave people that are protecting canada too, without them, the glorious empire of canada would not be where it is today.

zazoot said:
id also like to thank the brave people that are protecting canada too, without them, the glorious empire of canada would not be where it is today.

*sn1gg3r* (OMG it censored the N word in sn1gg3r)

Seriously though even thou I'm not a yank, and don't support the war in Iraq, we should all show our respects for the men and women who put themselves in harms way so that we can stay home and bitch about it.

The Ode said:
They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old.
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.

Marburyisgod said:
I wanted to take a moment out of everyone's time, and I hope they can do the same as me, and thank those brave men and women who serve the great country of America.

If it weren't for those people who have served, are serving, and will be serving, our country would not be here today. We have to send thanks out to those people because if not for them we would not have our freedom today, to do as we want in this great nation.

I have to admit, from time to time I think about the wars that we have waged and won, to strive for freedom and stand for our rights. Most people are against the idea of this war, and think we're not fighting for the right side. I don't like the war, but I support our troops to the end.

Thanks again to our Armed Forces,
Scott

Thanks from Iraq

Oh yea bud i dont have the AoN it took about 45min but i got on

Many apologies to all of you who serve in our military for not replying sooner. I have a son who did 2 deployments in Iraq with the Marines and a Son-in-law who was stationed in Baghdad for a year with the Army. I'm proud as hell of both of them AND all you others still serving. Our boys made it home safely. We pray every day that the rest of you do too.
God Bless you and keep you safe.

Thanks to those,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back