• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Thanks to all (1 Viewer)

Stiflersmom

RedCents
I know this isn't a question or request but I have to say this. I have been away working and going to school so I haven't been to the mb lately. I have also been too tied up to even keep up with you guys so my hopes of maybe someday making an actual contribution (macro or code wise) to this mb are dwindling away. I just want you all to know that I do appreciate everyones efforts to keep MQ2 up to date and working smoothly. If it wern't for you folks I'd wouldn't even play eq at all anymore. MQ2 and your efforts has enhanced my game play and have made the game more fun for me (although I play very little now). I say this because I feel like a leech and wish I was able add the knowledge shared on this mb. The best thing about this mb besides the folks on it is that I have always felt free to ask questions or express myself with out the flamage which makes it even more special. This really is a great mb and a great bunch of folks that use it. So I say Thank You one and all to the contributors and I miss being able to visit here more often. Be safe :)

Nice post, feel the love *grin.
I'm a leech and a newb but hey we all start somewhere.
Nice post Stiflersmom, sure the guys who do the lion's share of the work appreciate the respect.

Thanks to all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back