• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Toast - Thank You (1 Viewer)

morlucius

RedCents
522¢
Just wanted to take a few moments to say thank you to not only the members of redguides but also the creators. Not only have I found a lot of useful information to the questions that I have had both about the game and technical stuff that dont have anything to do with the game. I also have found using the program here has been extremely easy due to all the time you all have out into making the guides we noobs need when trying this out for the first time.

My guys are about done being leveled and i am extremely excited to begin the big game hunt and see exactly how this program works. This is another thanks I must give out to you guys who have helped me get a few red cents going so I may see the power of using such an awesome boxing program.

I went to school for web design and I looked forward to tweeking out my own INI files..

Thank You Red Guides and its Members

We're luck to have YOU, @morlucius!

This community is amazing, and there are many of us who would likely not even be playing eq if it wasn't for all the amazing folks around here.
One of the things, that to me, is the most special about this community - is that everyone has value and is valued - everyone has something they can offer to "give back" to the community and enrich the experiences of the other members --- and people often go out of their way to find ways to do that. That makes our little spot in the gaming world so great.

Thank you @Sic

I honestly love to program one of my favorite parts of being a web designer is how simple little sentences creates so many things. I look forward to help creating INI's for everyone to use. But like any program need to spend some time with the code see how the language works. but with my background I dont see that being to much of an issue.

KissAssist test team recruiter here. @morlucius If you want to get your feet wet when it comes to MQ2 code, Nows the time to sign up. Sink or swim you will gain a lot of experience as a tester. If interested just send me a PM with your Discord ID so I can add you to the Test Team channel. 😁

Toast - Thank You

Users who are viewing this thread

Back