• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - [test] Crashing when trying to sell multiple checked items from find item window (1 Viewer)

rrriches

RedCents
171¢
Hello hello, just had this crash happen 3 times in the exact same way on test. I do have a couple accounts running and haven't seen if it happens with only one.

Opened up the parcel NPC Caden in PoK. From find item window, check marked 7 stacks of items, consisting of 5 different types of gems. One of them was a stack of 100+, the rest were 20 or below. Tried to click sell marked and Instant crash upon click.

Screenshot of crash window posted below.

1692671535076.png

You can ctrl+C on that report screen and it'll copy the text so you can ctrl+V into the forums and we won't have to fat finger the CrashID. But 99df2d3c-2a05-43ef-98fc-565c9c5c032b

You can ctrl+C on that report screen and it'll copy the text so you can ctrl+V into the forums and we won't have to fat finger the CrashID. But 99df2d3c-2a05-43ef-98fc-565c9c5c032b
oops, sorry. didn't know that and already closed the window. Will remember for the next time.
crashid needs to have a "contains" operator
Apologies for being a bit ignorant here but is this something I should have done or is that in regards to how MQ handles the crash report?

Apologies for being a bit ignorant here but is this something I should have done or is that in regards to how MQ handles the crash report?
MQ automatically submits reports, but when I'm looking at them I usually sort by most reports. But you pasted it in because you have a reproducible bug (for which you're the only one with a report so it definitely wouldn't be on my radar), so in that case we have to search for the specific report. We search by that Crash ID that you see there. I usually just screenshot and OCR it, but it's easier if we can just copy and paste it. No big deal, just a note for the future that YOU copying and pasting the text saves us some work.

MQ automatically submits reports, but when I'm looking at them I usually sort by most reports. But you pasted it in because you have a reproducible bug (for which you're the only one with a report so it definitely wouldn't be on my radar), so in that case we have to search for the specific report. We search by that Crash ID that you see there. I usually just screenshot and OCR it, but it's easier if we can just copy and paste it. No big deal, just a note for the future that YOU copying and pasting the text saves us some work.
Gotcha. thanks for explaining that. Will keep in mind for the future.

Problem - [test] Crashing when trying to sell multiple checked items from find item window

Users who are viewing this thread

Back