• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Temporary warp to safety (1 Viewer)

IamBigDaddy

RedCents
80¢
I would like to add a sub to my macros that would detect my hp are below 30%, store my current loc, /warp wp safe, /fade, heal if toon can, warp back to previous loc.

Asked another question relating to storing loc's and maybe that one will answer my questions here as well but I have a shiny new red cent to give away...

You could always set up 2 hotkeys with warp locs on them, have your macro monitor your health and if it gets to certain level /keypress 1 (the macro with your /warp loc safepoint and /fade on next line. /call bandaide.inc monitor HP when reach combat levels /keypress 2 (/warp loc fighting point) I will see if I can peice something to gether real quick lemme see

Rich (BB code):
 /if (${Me.PctHPs} < 15) /call Holy_fuck

Sub Holy_fuck
	/declare MyHolyY string outer ${Me.Y}
	/declare MyHolyX string outer ${Me.X}
	/declare MyHolyZ string outer ${Me.Z}
	/delay 10
	/warp succor
	/fade
	/call bandaide
	/warp loc ${MyHolyY} ${MyHolyX} ${MyHolyZ}
/return

Rich (BB code):
|~ Bandaide.inc
|~ BY: Alatyami
|~ Last Modified: February 18, 2006
|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

sub bandaide
/echo Looks like you got hit ...
:bandaide
  /if (${Me.PctHPs} <= 75) {
    /target ${Me}
    /if (${Me.AbilityReady["Bind Wound"]}) /doability "bind wound"
    /goto :bandaide
  }
/return

AS a matter of fact thanks I am gonna throw that into my version of AdvanceTaskwarp2 for when I am running it in overthere with those peskydamn knights and berserkers sabertooths ect ect yada yada...

Last edited:
INI:
Sub Main
/declare Healspell string outer "Healspell Name"
/declare loc1 int outer
/declare hpcheck int outer
:loop
/doevents
/if (${Me.PctHPs}<=${hpcheck}) /call CheckHPs
/goto :loop
/return

Sub CheckHPs
/varset loc1 ${Me.Y} ${Me.X} ${Me.Z}
/delay 1s
/warp succor
/fade
/delay 25s
/call Regen
/return

Sub Regen
:regenloop
/if (${Me.Standing}) /sit
/if (${Me.PctHPs}<100) {
/target ${Me}
/cast "${Healspell}"
/delay 5s
 /goto :regenloop
} else {
/warp loc ${loc1}
}
/return

Something like that should work, I didn't test it I wrote it in the quick reply box.

Temporary warp to safety

Users who are viewing this thread

Back